Panendeism.org

For the Promotion of Reason Based Spirituality...

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Travis' ILP and Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis Clementsmith
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:23 pm

Week 2 Measurements:

Weight: 205.5 Week Net: +.05 Start Net: .00
Chest: 41” Week Net: -2" Start Net: -2"
Torso: 42” Week Net: + ½” Start Net: + ½”
Thighs: 23 1/2" Week Net: + ½” Start Net: 00”
Buttocks: 42” Week Net: - 1” Start Net: - 1 ½”
Biceps: 14 ½” Week Net: 00 Start Net: 00

Conclusions: Weight remains unchanged, but my expectations were that it wouldn't change much over the first month as my body get recalibrated from its old setting. The jogging does seem to be targeting my buttocks more than any other area. Chest size has gone down, but nto too concerned about that while I wait for my body to get used to the change.

Week 2 Meditation Overview

The meditation routine seemed to settle down into a relaxed state for the most part. Not as eventful with a few exceptions. The two week foundation period is over for the guided instruction. Now I just listen to the music and guid myself through it. I also add the Dreamscape program three times a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:33 pm

Supplementation

My wife has a number of health issues she has been dealing with and we have decided to begin to move away from drugs towards more natural cures. One of the things we are going to add to our diet is bee pollen. It has numerous health benefits and is a natural stimulant. So, I'll be taking some for my midnight shifts and dropping the energy drinks I used to take.

Aditionally, I plan to filter out sodas from my diet and switch to tea. By May, I plan to be soft drink free.

If anyone wants ot know more about the bee pollen, I'll post what I know.

-TC

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:03 pm

Module Addition: Finances

I hesitated whether or not to post this, since it is a bit personal, and not something I'm at all proud of. But then I thought, get it out in the open, deal with it. According to statististics, I'm not the only one afflicted, and if its successful someone else might want to try it as well.

What I am talking about is that I am a credit whore. There I said it. I am absolutely pitiful at finances and I have spent more that I should. We have already refinanced once, and the other day we inquired with a debt settlement company. After doing some research, however, we decided that wasn't what we wanted to do right now. We decided to get serious bout our situation, take stock, and begin to dig our way out. Here is our plan:

First, we got all of our unsecured debt information together. We divided the balance by the minimum payment to arrive at a number tht would determine which bill we would target first. Next we had to come up with a "debt reducing expediter". This would be an amount of money we would apply each month beyond the minimum payments. The program recommends 10% of your monthly take-home pay. We have some extra health expenses to consider and so we went with a smaller figure to see how it works out. We may increase it later.

We then add the expediter amount (for us it is $250) to the first bill on the list plus the minimum payment. When that bill is eliminated, we take the amount of the expediter, the minimum payment from the last bill paid off and add it to the minimum payment of the next bill. The cycle continues until all your debt is gone, including any car loans.

The program then recommends using your final number as a deposit into a savings account until you have a balance that equals three months of income.

Finally, we move the number towards the mortgage until the mortgge is gone. All of our unsecured debt should be gone within three years, the mortgage within seven. Once the mortgage is paid, they recommend moving the money into an investment account to begin accumulating wealth.

So, here is the approximated schedule. I'm going to share rounded off numbers, because if you see I can do it with this much debt you might be inclined to try it for yourself:

Bill #/balance/min payment

1. 230/0*
2. 725/123
3. 140/17
4. 800/85
5. 680/35
6. 450/22
7. 1370/70
8. 5880/258
9. 9350/360
10. 5775/215
11. 7880/226
12. 4020/107
13. 15000/145

* no interet or payments were due for 6 more months

We paid Bill #1 and applied the remainder ($20) to Bill #2. No more Bill #1, it is gone! We estimate two months before Bill #2 sees a similar fate. I'll update this module monthly.

-TC

Aaron
Admin

Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:10 pm

Wow! Talk about full disclosure! Smile Luckily the only bills I have, other than utilities, is my monthly mortgage and car payment.

I've heard good things about local honey but not pollen. Interesting...

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:58 pm

Yeah, my wife has a few ongoing medical problems that were either difficult to diagnose or still hven't been diagnosed. So after running te gammut of what our insurance company could provide, we have been seeking alternative methods that insurance does not cover. Fortunately, one of them worked, really well. Unfortunately, it was rather expensive and not covered by my insurance.

Not that that is the only thing that drives up our costs, much is just due to poorly managing our finances. We are optimistic, though! cheers

-TC

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:08 pm

In a chemical analysis found only honeybee pollen and raw honey contain all 22 nutrients needed for humans for complete and perfect health.

But what we really liked was the large amounts of enzymes and co-enzymes that are destroyed in most processed and pasteurized foods sold.

-TC

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:17 am

4/18/07 Year 0 Day 15

Body

Pushups: 17
Situps: 27
Pullups: 1
Jog: 1
Walk: 2
Stretch: Y

Walked to and from my son’s school today with the dog to pick him up.

Mind

Read the first few chapters in Treudeau’s Book, The Weight Loss Cure. My wife wants to try it, so I am going to try it with her, probably at the beginning of next month.

Spirit

Morning Meditation: First time using the Foundation CD without the creator speaking, just the music. Seemed to go faster.

Evening Meditation: Used the Dreamscape CD for the first time. It’s a combination of meditation, self hypnosis and lucid dreaming. He suggest using the CD 6-8 times before applying it. By applying it, I think he means lucid dreaming. I’ll have to listen to the instructions again. Its about a 47 minute session.

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:23 am

4/19/07 Year 0 Day 16

Body

Jog: 1
Walk: 1
Jump Rope: 5min

Mind

Read some more of Trudeau’s book.

Spirit

Morning Meditation: Normal session.

Evening Meditation: I did the third track, its considerably longer, and wasn’t sure towards the end if it was ending or still on the previous area. I have a sleep study tonight and had to do the meditation session earlier than normal.

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:20 pm

My wife and I are looking over the diet, which actually happens over fours stages. The first of which is a body cleansing stage designed to rid unwanted toxins that were not present when the doctor orignated the "protocal".

The number of things suggested, however, is large and could be quite expensive. Plus, we are throwing her grandmother's 80th birthday party this June with a family camping vacation late in that month. So we decided to start in July while phasing in various cleansing progects ahead of time to defer the cost.

-TC

sdowell

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:50 am

Hi Travis,
I popped over here, and saw this thread. This is right up my alley, me being a health nut and all. Smile

I work out at the gym three times a week, and try very hard to stick with organic unprocessed food. We also use Stevia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevia ) for a sweetener instead of sugar. We buy it by the case of 1000 at http://www.nunaturals.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi?product=Stevia%20and%20Diabetic%20Support

I've been following this lifestyle for about 3 years now, and I feel healthier than I've felt since I was 30 (I'm 50 now).

It's sad that eating healthy is so expensive. "Eating Organic" takes up an annoyingly large part of our budget. But we feel it's worth it. It just seems like "eating cheap" makes you fat. Sad

Best of luck to you on your new lifestyle.

~Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sdowell.wordpress.com/
Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:15 am

Thanks, Steve. I think stevia is one of the products recommended in the book we plan to follow. The nice thing about this plan is that once you've completed the protocol, it is supposed to reset your body, especially the hypothalamus, so that as long as you don't eat the super processed foods, you can eat whatever you want and not gain the weight back. I already feel much better with the little of done so far. Thanks for popping in, its good to hear from you and hope all is well!

-TC

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:08 am

4/20/07 Year 0 Day 17

Body

Pushups: 18
Situps: 28
Jog: Rained
Walk: Rained

Going to start workout with mini trampoline to replace jogging and rope jumping. Will increase walking as well.

Mind

Spirit

Morning Meditation: Did the Dreamscape CD

Evening Meditation: Quick tunnaround for tomorrow, but still got session in.

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:39 am

4/21/07 Year 0 Day 18

Body

Mind

Spirit

Evening Meditation: Did the Dreamscape lying down this time.

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:49 am

Don't know if this was significant or not, probably just an odd coincidence, but odd enough I'll note it.

I don't usually recall my dreams. Don't know why, but they're gone as soon as I get up. This morning, however, I was jolted awake by my dream. At that time, I did remember that I was dreaming, that the dream wole me up, but I lost the actual content.

I have an alarm clock that supposedly resets itself by timezone so it always has the correct time. I have to be up at 4am to be at work by 5:45am today. The clock read "5:38". So I jump out of bed, thinking I'm going to have to call work to tell them I've overslept and will be late.

I look at the clock on the TV cable box and it says "3:38". So I check my phone which has a clock and it says "3:38". I look closer at the alarm clock and notice it says "5:38PM". So, at least I'm not late, but I can't for the dickens of me figure out what went wrong with the alarm clock, which was fine when I went to bed. Maybe it needs a new battery.

Anyway, I just thought it was interesting that my dream woke me up in time when my alarm clock obviously wasn't. Just thought I would share. scratch

-TC

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:51 am

4/22/07 Year 0 Day 19

Body

Mind

Spirit

Evening Meditation: This session had more of the "lava lamp" images in the Heart and Mind Chakras with little sparkles of light around the edges of the globs. Insightful stuff, eh?

Last edited by on Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:32 am

Travis Clementsmith wrote:
Anyway, I just thought it was interesting that my dream woke me up in time when my alarm clock obviously wasn't. Just thought I would share. scratch

Yes, It's amazing how the internal body clock works. I'm sure it's an evolutionary survival mechanism.

I remember when I was a kid my dogs would wait for me at the bus stop when I was coming home every day. One day I was home sick and had a chance to see them march out to the stop like 15 minutes before the bus arrived. It just amazed me that they knew exactly when to go up.

Anyway, that is strange about the clock.

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:34 pm

I've noticed that our dog knows when the kids are coming home and also knows when one of our vehicles is approaching. I've noticed him get excited even though the car is nearer the front gate of our development, which is further away. The side gate is close to our house, and I could explain that as though he might hear it opening, but the far gate seems a little improbable to be just the normal five senses, no matter how much more developed they might be.

-TC

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:08 am

Well, it is fortunate that I had two overtime shifts because my daughter's prom night came and went and pretty much sacked my overtime bonuses! So, I thought I should at least boast what my money bought!

Now you should know, my daughter is a junior this year, and her normal mode of style is tennis shoes or boots, blue jeans, and a T-shirt. She hates dresses and shorts and the color pink, unless its color cast with black and skull bones. She very rarely does anything to her hair other than pull it all back into a pony tail and she wears makeup even less. She is in to writing fantasy fiction, loves biology (especially anatomy), and role playing games. She is a self professed "Queen of the Geeks", and just into her friends, not dating. Not that that makes me feel bad!

So these photos are something of a transformation even for us. Of course the transformation includes costs of a dress, makeup, hairstyling, etc, but I'm awfully proud none-the-less. Her date is one of her friends.

http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?tk=a46e0a57-362c-44a8-b68f-97b5c0d46995

Aaron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:39 am

She looks stunning Travis! You must be very proud... Very Happy

I hope she had fun at her prom. Smile

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:08 am

4/23/07 Year 0 Day 20

Body

Pushups: 19
Situps: 29
Rebounder Exercises
Walk: Yes

Mind

Read some more of the Trudeau book and the I Am A Strange Loop book.

Spirit

Completely skipped meditation this day. When I got home after the midnight shift, I was so tired I slept till noon. I was then busy till late at night that I forgot to meditate. Back at it tomorrow.

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:08 am

4/24/07 Year 0 Day 21

Body

Rebounder Exercises
Stretch: Yes
Did some dumbbell exercises

Mind

Read some more I Am A Strange Loop book.

Spirit

Evening Meditation: Did the Dreamscape session.

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:10 pm

Week 3 Measurements:

Weight: 205.5 Week Net: +.00 Start Net: .00
Chest: 42” Week Net: +1" Start Net: -1"
Torso: 41” Week Net: - 1” Start Net: 00”
Thighs: 24 1/2" Week Net: + 1” Start Net: + 1”
Buttocks: 42” Week Net: 00” Start Net: - 1 ½”
Biceps: 15” Week Net: + ½” Start Net: + ½”

Conclusions: Weight remains unchanged, but proportions seem to be redistributed. Put on some shorts today that fit fine last week, this week they needed a belt, so score one for the exercise program. Exclamation Pushups seem to be helping the upper body and arms as I am losing size near the pectorals but now with better structure. One more week, then I am going to start a series of cleanses in the next month. May not be for the squeamish!

Aaron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 pm

Glad to hear that you're getting some results. Smile

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:48 pm

4/25/07 Year 0 Day 22

Body

Pushups: 20
Situps: 30
Rebounder Exercises: Yes

Mind

Worked on the Newdow reply.

Spirit

Morning Meditation: Normal

Evening Meditation: Normal

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:40 pm

4/26/07 Year 0 Day 23

Body

Rebounder Exercises
Did some dumbbell exercises

Mind

Finished up on the Newdow letter.

Spirit

Evening Meditation: Normal session.

Travis Clementsmith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:26 am

4/27/07 Year 0 Day 24

Body

Pushups: 21
Situps: 31
Rebounder Exercises: Yes

Mind

Spirit

Morning Meditation: Normal

Evening Meditation: Had quite a bit more of the light and lava lamp experience in the Mind Chakra phase.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travis' ILP and Log   

Back to top Go down

Travis' ILP and Log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panendeism.org :: Panendeism Discussions :: Integral Panendeism Forum-
Jump to: